Well, it’s official! Our bank account is depleted, there are two new keys on our keychains, and we’ve slept in our master bedroom for sleep nights. We are living in
a fort of boxes our new house!
Since we closed Friday morning, we spent that day toting boxes from our apartment, waiting for furniture deliveries and Internet servicemen, and celebrating our new space.
Our first dinner in the new house was take-out from Maui Express. We love their brown rice, teriyaki chicken, and steamed vegetables. We are always bummed to see that they don’t seem very busy–other people just don’t know the great healthy options they have! Guess we’ll have to patron them often since they’re so close to the new house.
Amid the excitement, I was able to get to Kosama and out for a few runs this week. Here’s the breakdown:
- Monday - 3 mi. treadmill run, Total Body Workout for Runners
- Tuesday - 6 mi. run, K-Box Class, then taught a K-Box Class (This day wore me out! But I needed to squeeze in a run, plus I wanted to attend a kickboxing class before teaching since I’m not all that comfortable with the combos.)
- Wednesday - Taught CoreX Class (active recovery class–it’s awesome!)
- Thursday - Taught K-Strong Class (kettlebell, bodyweight, and TRX strength training)
- Friday - K4 Cardio Class (calisthenic circuits–lots of push-ups, jump squats, lunges, etc.)
- Saturday - 6 mi. run
- Sunday - 11 mi. run
Today, I’m taking a rest day. I taught a K-Power class this morning, but did more coaching than participating. It’s been a long week, and we still have a lot of house work ahead of us! Luckily both B and I have today off, so we can do some serious unpacking. (Thanks again, MLK!)
How was your week? Did you get some good workouts in? What do you have planned for this week?